FABULOUS HONEY LIME FRUIT SALAD
- 1 bag/bunch of green grapes ~ washed, stems removed
- 1 bag/bunch of red grapes ~ washed, stems removed
- 2 containers of blueberries [approx. 1pt. ea.]
- 2 containers of strawberries [approx. 1pt. ea.] ~ washed, hulled, and cut in half
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Honey
- juice from 2 limes
|Add grapes and strawberries|
|Add blueberries and honey lime dressing|
Once you have washed, cut, de-stemmed, and hulled your fruit, mix it all together in a large bowl. It's time to make your fruit dressing.
Combine the honey and lime juice well then pour over your fruit. Mixed well and viola...
At this point you can refrigerate your fruit salad. But, if your family is anything like mine they are ready to eat IMMEDIATELY! It is so cool, delicious and refreshing. You will be making this for your family, block parties, baby showers and bridal showers.
Get outside and enjoy these beautiful days together with your family and then share this Fabulous Fruit Salad with them.