embracing life and letting God

11.03.2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge Day 3



 Never worry about anything. Instead, in every situation let your petitions be made known to God through prayers and requests, with THANKSGIVING.
- Philippians 4:6


I am thankful for ...
 
fall foliage Pictures, Images and Photos
 
  • Cool fall morning breeze gently blowing through the trees ... Listen
  • Beautiful song from my daughters heart
  • The fun party she is planning for later - decorations are being created as we speak
  • My Love, My Captain Awesome, My Christopher is coming HOME! today
  • Healing scriptures
From My Heart to Yours,
Mindy B.
Revelation 12:11

"Overcoming Satan by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my Testimony."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

bless me with your heart!

© my own sense and sensibility, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena