embracing life and letting God

10.06.2010

Peace in the Home

I am the Light of the world.
He who follows Me will not be walking in the dark,
but will have the Light which is Life.-John 8:12




During the Making Your Home a Haven Fall Challenge the first week we are lighting candles everyday. 


"Each time the candle catches your eye, say a prayer for peace in your home."

Courtney, over at Women Living Well asked us on Facebook what scent we chose for our candles.  So here is the one I chose.  I found two actually, on sale (Yay!) at Homegoods.  The one I am using is the Yankee Candles "World Journey's".  I am in heaven.  The scent above is Pacific Coconut.  Not only did tropical scenes and the pure white candle draw me in, but the description sealed the deal: "Pure coconut extract from the Philippines: The perfect South Pacific vacation...soak up the tropical Philippine sun at beautiful White Beach..."  Ahhhh. 



Sadly when I ventured on-line to find more of these wonderful candles I found they apparently are discontinued.  I am going to make a bee-line for Homegoods to buy the few they had left.  In the mean time I found these as a replacement if you are interested. 


Many Blessings and may Christ be the Light and Life of your home.

From My Heart to Yours,

1 comment:

  1. mmm, I'm sure that smells so yummy! Coconut always reminds me of the beach.

    ReplyDelete

bless me with your heart!

© my own sense and sensibility, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena